Wednesday, February 22, 2012

But i would like to stress , my son too...

Hi

,


Actually, I should get double brownie points credit for bringing my boys this week. I am so out of it this morning, I did not realize that it's time to change the clock, so we were at Sunday school an hour earlier! So we just tried to make himself useful, while the rest appeared. It's so cool that your ped have good instincts. My son was diagnosed with pneumonia before his lymphoma was caught, but it was a wrong diagnosis - he had no infection, just plenty of fluids ("pleurisy") and decrease Sats Ox, so that was a big tumor signals in the chest. Sometimes when something strkes me as well terrible moment when he was diagnosed, it is just the foundation, and I go back is emotionally. My son said later methat, when this woman told us that she had pneumonia, he worried that he would catch her, but rather was concerned that this meant that she might have cancer! I sure hope not, but I see how he would think. I try very hard to give my son strattera price what he can when he is high. We get "permission" to our weekly lab, and I try to let him be a child, but I still freak out even thing. If I had it my way, he will live in a bubble, but I know this is not good for him emotionally, he actually people. Thus, even today when I tried to hustle each door, my children were like "what a rush?" And I thought: "My mother feels the panic attack OK?", But I would like to stress , my son too much (I worry enough for all of us), so I motivated each of the doors of the promised pizza - for some reason seemed to be better than "get away from IT, that lady" S tries to kill you! . "What is that my crazy mother in a protective mom Lynn brain thinks in. - I do not understand that Lynn returned to the hospital, I'm so glad to hear it, and hope she does better and better .. As Shrek and Fiona said: "It is better outside than inside! "

No comments:

Post a Comment